Now more than ever it’s important to stay active! We are all social distancing and it’s so much harder to get outside and be as physically active as we normally are. Here are a few ideas to try:
1. Take a virtual chair yoga class on Youtube.
2. Take a walk down your road or down one of the area trails. Keep in mind that many public spaces, like parks and playgrounds, are currently closed to the public.
3. If you have a Fitbit, add your friends and set up a steps competition! The app will automatically provide a leaderboard to show who is winning.
4. Try a new exercise routine on Youtube.
5. Have a kitchen dance party! Here is a fantastic playlist for impromptu dance parties in your jammies.